Are you on the lookout for a extremely fast and simple recipe and to have a enjoyable time bonding with youngsters?
You may’t go mistaken with this simple shortbread recipe!
4 oz (125 g) butter
2 oz (55 g) caster sugar, plus additional to complete
180 g (6 oz all-purpose flour)
- Preheat the oven to 190C (375F) / Fuel 5.
- Beat the butter and sugar till easy.
- Add the flour to get a easy paste. Mild on a piece floor and unfold gently till the paste is 1 cm / ½ inch thick.
- Lower into shapes and place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and chill within the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Bake within the oven for 15-20 minutes, or till pale golden brown. Let cool on a rack.